This page provides information on the processing of personal data provided to us by users who visit our website www.sauzedoulxproject.it/sciabileonlus (hereinafter the Site), by the students of Sport Project Sciabile Onlus and by those who make donations in support of the "SciAbile Onlus" Project (hereinafter referred to as "interested").
This information is drafted pursuant to art. 13 Reg. EU 679/2016 (c.d. GDPR) and is also inspired by the Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the work group established by the art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / CE, adopted May 17, 2001 to identify the minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online.
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is the "Sport Project Sciabile Onlus" Association (C.F. 96035030012), with registered office and operations in Sauze d’Oulx (To) - Piazza Assietta 4, in the person of its legal representative, Mr Valter Perron.
The interested party is informed that with regards to the personal data of the students who are members of the "SciAbile Onlus" Project, the associations "Sport Project Sciabile Onlus" and "Scuola di Sci Sauze d'Oulx Project" have signed a specific agreement of co-ownership for the joint processing of such data (hereinafter also referred to as "Contitolari").
- Data collection methods
The Data Controller collects the personal data of users, students and those who make donations, through:
- the compilation of the "Registration Form" present on the Site or at the operational headquarters of the Joint Data Controllers;
- the collection of funds to support the "SciAbile Onlus" Project.
- Type of data processed
The Data Controller collects the following types of personal data:
- navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, the URI / URL notation addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used to check the correct functioning of the Site and are deleted immediately after processing. These data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site;
- identification data (name and surname, fiscal code, residential address, images of the person concerned);
- economic data;
- contact details: these are the data that allow us to communicate with the person concerned, such as the telephone number and e-mail address of the latter;
- data of c.d. particular or sensitive that detect the state of health of the student: the medical documentation is necessary to access the SciAbile Onlus Project and, in particular, to take advantage of discounted discounts and ski passes;
- data provided voluntarily by the interested party: if the person concerned, by connecting to this site, sends his personal data to make requests by e-mail, such data will be used exclusively to respond to the request.
- Purpose of the Processing
4.1. The personal data collected by the Data Controller is used to fulfill the following purposes:
- a) to provide information to the interested party about the "SciAbile Onlus Project";
- b) for enrollment in the "SciAbile Onlus Project";
- c) for the provision of ski and snowboard courses by the Sauze d’Oulx Project Ski School;
- d) for the use, by the student with a disability, of discounts and discounted ski passes;
- e) to fulfill all legal obligations, mostly of a fiscal and administrative nature, connected to the SciAbile Onlus Project;
- f) to send - via automated systems, such as e-mail, SMS - commercial and promotional communications concerning the initiatives and activities organized by "Sport Project Sciabile Onlus" and / or by "Sauze School of Skiing Oulx Project ”;
- g) to publish on the websites and on the social media channels of the Data Controller and / or the Data Controllers, the images and the student's voice, as shown in the photos and / or videos taken during the activities and events organized from Sport Project Sciabile Onlus "and / or from" School of Ski Sauze d'Oulx Project ".
- Legal basis of the processing
According to the art. 6.1 of the GDPR, the lawfulness of the processing of the student's personal data for the purposes referred to in the previous art. 4.1, finds its foundation in the consent given by the interested party, as well as in the fulfillment of legal obligations.
The lawfulness of the processing of personal data of those who make donations in support of the "Sciabile Onlus" Project, instead finds its foundation in the fulfillment of legal obligations, mostly of a fiscal nature.
- Data processing methods
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) of the GDPR and, more precisely, through the collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction of data.
This treatment is based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, necessity and transparency towards the interested party.
The processing of personal data takes place with manual, computerized and automated systems designed to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes referred to in art. 4 and, in any case, in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data.
The processing of personal data also takes place through the use of technical and organizational measures adequate to guarantee the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the systems and services, as well as through the use of appropriate procedures aimed at avoid the risk of loss, unauthorized access, illicit use and disclosure of personal data.
- Nature of data provision and consequences in case of refusal to treat
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in the previous art. 4.1 letters a), b), c), d), e) has an obligatory nature and is strictly functional for pursuing them. Your possible refusal to such treatment, therefore, involves the objective impossibility for the Owner or for the Joint Data Controllers, to execute the "Sciabile Onlus" Project, as well as to fulfill the specific obligations provided by the law.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points 4.1 letters f) and g) is instead optional and any refusal to such treatment involves only the impossibility for the owner or the co-owners to fulfill these purposes.
At any time the interested party can revoke the consent eventually given with the modalities described in the art. 12; in any case, the possible revocation of the consent will not prejudice in any way the processing carried out before such revocation by the Owner / Co-owner of the treatment.
- Data recipients
Personal data can be transmitted:
- to employees and / or members or collaborators of the Sport Project Sciabile Onlus, specifically appointed "appointees". The interested parties are informed that all the aforementioned subjects are duly instructed about the fulfilments and measures to be taken regarding the protection of personal data;
- to third-party companies or other subjects that process data on behalf of the Data Controller in their capacity as Joint Data Controllers (Sauze D'Oulx Project Ski School) or external data processing managers (eg accounting consultants);
- to all those public and private subjects, to whom the communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the purposes referred to in point 4.
In all the above cases, only the essential data, not excessive, will be communicated with respect to the purposes for which they were collected.
- Storage period
Personal data will be processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, after which they will be deleted, without prejudice in any case to the provisions of the civil law in force concerning the keeping of accounting records and documents.
In any case, the deletion of personal data will not occur to the extent that their processing is necessary for ascertaining, exercising or defending a right in court.
- Data transfer abroad
As part of the processing carried out by the Data Controller or the Joint Data Controllers, your personal data may be transferred to third countries as a result of the use of cloud computing resources for storage and data storage. In this case, your data will be protected by using pseudonymisation techniques and ciphers.
- Links to other sites
This information is provided only for the site www.sauzedoulxproject.it/sciabileonlus and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links. The "Sport Project Sciabile Onlus" association cannot be held responsible for the personal data provided by users to external subjects or to any websites linked to this site.
- Rights of the interested party
The Data Controller informs you that at any time you can obtain confirmation from the Data Controller that your personal data are being processed and whether you are, and if so, you have the right to request access to your personal data ( to know all the information concerning the processing of your data), their rectification and integration, their cancellation or the limitation of the treatment, as well as the right to oppose their treatment.
It is also known that the data subject has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to the Data Controller, in addition to the right to transmit such data to another owner of processing without impediment and in a direct manner if technically feasible (so-called right to data portability).
The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority.
Last updated 12 December 2018