Who can ski with us...
- Autism spectrum disorders (autism, Asperger, Rett)
- Genetic pathologies (Down, Prader Willi, Mowat Wilson, X Fragile, Williams)
- Sensory disabilities (Blind, partially-sighted, deaf)
- Motor disabilities (spinal injuries, cerebral pathologies)
Each pupil can chose, according to the disability between:
- one lesson a week, 3/4 times
- 3/4 consecutive days
How to take part to the project
It is very easy to be part of the Project, all you need to do is to download the enrolment form here, fill it in and send it back via e-mail. We kindly ask the "sitting" skiers to complete the "Equipment" form too. Our office assistant will get in contact with you to plan the lesson schedule.
All ages are welcome to the lessons, adults, kids, either individually or in a group (friends), schools, institutions, rehabilitation centres, associations. For each person or group we plan personalised lessons depending on age, abilities and psychophysical characteristics.
Who already skis with us
Sensory dysfunctions: 10%
Autism spectrum disorders: 15%
Motor dysfunction: 30%
Genetic and cognitive dysfunctions: 45%
Do you want to support the "progetto sciabile"?
Every Year approximately 100 kids don't have the chance to ski with us due to the lack of founds... you can help with a donation directly trough PayPal.